Hall of Justice

Impervious to kryptonite since 1974. Bragging about it since 1974.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Three Months Of Memories

I'm not one for nostalgia, but below is but a few of the many highlights of the past three months:

  • I don't really care about your thoughts on the world or your 3rd grade understanding of economics.
  • Most people listen to garbage.
  • That reflective thing in the middle of your windshield is called a rear-view mirror.
  • Thank L. Ron Hubbard that you are okay!
  • Would you choose a broom?
  • Must be better than granola!
  • ...would have a stroke if he heard I was working out of Japan and he hadn’t already died of a stroke 20 years ago.
  • Who r u?
  • I would join his cult in a HEARTBEAT.
  • I am not a dear. I am an antalope.
  • Condi, I gotta drop the Cosby kids off at the pool.
  • Monkeys don't need captions to be funny.
  • Carrots are better than poop.
  • It's a nerdy weather link.
  • That's a look at my insanity. Back to you, Pam and Steve.
  • He hates accordians.
  • Check it.
  • ...nicknamed the Bowcaster by a Wookiee sports writer.
  • Not talking about it will earn you a cheapshot in the short ribs.
  • Will tends to prefer grammatical pomposity to making a point.
  • The woman was none other than Linda Hanrahan.
  • Fully smurfed but with a broken smurf and a smurf in her smurf.
  • Have you seen the Bea Arthur video?
  • Papa Smurf always says the Snorks are a bunch of [expletive deleted].
  • It's clintastic.
  • I can squat a Boeing 747.
  • Do you like to go out in the woods and hunt for magi?
  • Your warm heart is still beating rythmically behind my little league trophies.
  • And I am not a chubby chasing gay man.
  • Ask him if they have any razor blades.
  • I will be the armless man shedding a tear when I say, "Higher, Jim!"
  • Also visible in the picture is yours truly and Clubbin' Chris.
  • I will not demand that the Sugar Bowl be renamed to the Sanford R. Sugar Bowl or Sugar R. Jones Bowl.
  • All this sounds like a recipe for crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector opined...

To me, a recipe for crap involves ingesting partially digestible vegetable matter.
At least, if you want easthetically pleasing crap.

11/18/2005 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home