Hall of Justice

Impervious to kryptonite since 1974. Bragging about it since 1974.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mission Accomplished!

They said it couldn't be done, but here we are three months older and going strong. From the humble beginnings of "Hello World" on August 17, 2005, to "A Music Primer: Godspeed You! Black Emperor" on November 15, we've had a few laughs, shed a few tears, and probably learned something along the way (at least you've probably learned something, since I'm so much smarter than you). Yours truly had no idea where this would end up when I started typing on that fateful late summer evening, but I did know that I had earth-shaking thoughts and ideas yearning to break free from my unbelievably advanced brain to eat into the conscious of others. 64 posts, 1187 page views, and 3 months later, not much has changed except the future as we know it. In my first post, I wrote, "I give this site about a month before I forget about it and/ or get too lazy to keep posting." My lazy streak may or may not kick in some day, but one thing is definite: the world will not soon forget Super Sanford's Hall Of Justice, and that world includes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home