Hall of Justice

Impervious to kryptonite since 1974. Bragging about it since 1974.

Friday, October 14, 2005

From The Mind Of... Archive

10.10.2005
Sometimes I wonder, if I were to jump out of a 10th story window, how much distance I would get before I hit the ground. That would be a pretty cool science experiment if I could perform the test more than once. Would flailing my legs a certain way get me farther? Would doing the breastroke add any extra distance? The world will never know unless I can convince some stupid school kid to make this his science fair project.

10.14.2005
If one were to fire a gun from a car moving at the same rate as the bullet and cover the barrel with his hand, then slam on the brakes....I bet the whiplash would hurt pretty bad.

11.10.2005
I've taken to skipping at work lately. When I pass people and they ask me what I'm doing in a tone that expects me to be cheerful, I curse and hurl racial epithets at them. I don't think I'm going to last here much longer.

2 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector opined...

I think the choice of clothing would have a pretty profound effect on your experiment.

10/16/2005 10:52 PM  
Blogger Sanford R. Jones opined...

It's a good thing my guinea pig got a batman costume for Halloween.

10/17/2005 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home