Hall of Justice

Impervious to kryptonite since 1974. Bragging about it since 1974.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Fun With Scammers Part 10: Eco Bank LOL

ECO BANK PLC
115 ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA
LAGOS NIGERA

ATTN:Sir,

My name is Mr.Frank Aba, the manager, credit and foreign bills of Ecobank Plc. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my bank with account number 14-255-2004/utb/t who perished in a plane crash [Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers aboard on August 6, 1997.

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of usd.20.5 m, [twenty million five hundred thousand united states dollars] which has been with my branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than Ten years, because money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed after this period. In view of this I got your contact through a trade journal after realizing that your name and country is similar to the deceased. I will give you 25% of the total.

Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the application, bank's fax number and the next step to take.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within five banking days, after you apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication and send mail to frankaba1@myway.com

Respectfully submitted,
Frank Aba


Frank,

How r u? I’m glad the passengers were whole or that would be gross! Ewwww! What trade journal did u get my name? Ebay? I use Craigslist 2. I’ll give u my digits, but u must know that unless u gots a text fone, it won’t b ne good 2U cuz I’m deaf. I am ntrested, but 25% must be a joke. Plz. I want half.

BTW, I rly luv ur band, special-e the songs S.O.S. and Waterloo lol!

WB,
Lacey Marie

P.S. :-)


Sir,

Thanks for your willingness to claim this fund as the next of kin to the deasease.

I will like you to send to me the following information which will help for easy transfer of the fund to without any trouble:

(A) Your full name________________________

(b) Your mailing address----------------------------------

(c) A copy of your international passport Or DRIVER'S LICENCE.

Upon the receipt i will facilitate the immediate action regarding the fund.

Thanks,
Frank.


Dear Lacey Marie,
Thank you for your response to my letter sent to you. Please be reassured that this transaction is risk free as my position guarantees the successfull accomplishment of this fund transaction.Let me take this opportunity to confirm to you that this proposal is not a game or joke, it is real,it requires your utmost cooperation and maximum support.

I would like you to treat it with the seriousness it deserves. Because every serious thing in life started like this, It is interesting to notify you that I would like you to stand in as the next of kin to Mrs. Bunten Wendy, as all my attempts to trace her relations yielded no fruit and moreover, she died without a will on this deposited sum of US$20,500,000 (Twenty million Five hundred thousand US dollars) in my branch.

The reason for this bold move is that I don’t want the fruit of Mrs. Bunten Wendy labour to fall into corrupt government officials and secondly because of my interest to invest my share in your country. I will like you to be reliable and maintain absolute confidentiality and provide me with a save account to facilitate the transfer of this fund as the beneficiary and next of kin of Mrs. Bunten Wendy.

I have agreed to compensate you with 20% of this amount. The time frame for this transaction is 5-10 working days. To get started send to me your Banking particulars,Full name and address,Age and a copy of your International Passport or Driver's lincense to enable the attorney process the letter of probate (administration) in the justice department in your favour for the transfer.

Please endeavour to mail me everyday to enable me update you with activities report of the transaction.Re assured it is true and real and above all, your security is guaranteed. I look forward to normal business relationship with you.

Best Regards,
Frank Aba.


Frank,

I’m not gonna give u my bank #’s that fast, lol! & OMG, you offer 25%, I say that sux, and now ur only offering 20%? Get ril. I want half. Send me a pic ID & ur law license. Wut trade journal did u get my name from?

Full Name: Lacey Lou Marie
Address: 315 P Stream Way, Decatur, GA 34103
Age: 18
ID: As if, I’ll send mine when u send yurz
Banking Particulars: Snap, I want 2 make sure yur legit

XOXO
Lacey


Dear Jones,

Thanks for your mail.

To proceed in this transaction you will have to furnish me with a save banking particulars were this money will be transfered into. this will enable me consult an attorney here who will assist us secure all the neccessary documents backing you legally as the true next of kin and beneficiary to the said fund.

I will want you to know that this transaction is not a child's play. Moreso, it is 100% risk free and highly confidential. i will give you 25% of the total for your assistance.

As soon as this is achieved i will send copies of this documents to you and hard copies to the bank for immediate verification and payment.

Kindly send to me your direct telephone number were you can be reached at any time or better call or text me on my direct telephone number 234 80 43298746 for better understanding.

Expect to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Frank aba


Frank,

I’m not Jones. This is my boyfriend’s e-mail acct. Don’t wrry, he won’t tell. He’s dead. No deal on 25%. 50% is wut I want LOL. Wonder why Jones is dead? ;) Send me proof of u and I will send my bank #. & u must have missed that I don’t have a fone cuz I’m deaf. Txt fone only. I clld ur celly and it’s not compat wit txt fones. SRRY!

Hugs ‘N Kisses,
Lacey Marie

2 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector opined...

heh heh....

11/30/2005 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Weak.

12/01/2005 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home