Hall of Justice

Impervious to kryptonite since 1974. Bragging about it since 1974.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Where Have You Been?!?!


So... it's been a while. I have successfully run off all three of you who read this cornucopia of genius with any regularity. Let's just say that my life has not been what I would have expected over the last few months.

Yes, I am back now, so you can put down the gun/ rope/ sleeping pills. You may experience brief delays in content from time to time, but please refrain from suicidal thoughts.

Incidentally, it is much harder than I imagined finding a picture on the web of a drunk standing in a doorway opposite an irate woman.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Could you please post any videos you might have of an old man lighting fireworks and dancing? Preferably in some hot pants and cowboy boots.....

Tanks,

Ed

6/27/2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Sanford R. Jones opined...

I deleted those pictures of me... I mean of an unnamed friend of mine. Except they were chaps, not hot pants.

6/27/2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger SafeTinspector opined...

Well, well, if it isn't Sanford r "righty-tighty" Jones!
How the hell are you! Yeah, I missed coming round here.
So are you going to be posting again, now?

6/27/2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger Sanford R. Jones opined...

Yes, it is true. Super Sanford is back, if only to keep that new Superman out of the Hall of Justice.

6/28/2006 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Can I borrow $5.00?

6/29/2006 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home